Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Rosalia Tuesday
This morning I woke up at 5:30 and it was one of the most exhausting mornings. Our morning exercise was all about soccer. We played a great game ending with a tie of 2-2. More throughout the day as usual we got into our groups and gathered with out team and went to class. Class was really fun today, we did enjoyable many activities. Furthermore, my favorite part of the day was after lunch when we got to play basketball and dodge ball. After our exercise I felt very exhausted and realized that it had been such a long day albeit, full of teamwork and positive attitudes from each and everyone of us. All I can say is that it will be an unforgettable adventure.
5 comments:
NPW!
PS: that means No Pus' Wow!
Gustavo
Great job!
Rosi I am glad you are enjoying being here. You have grown a lot and I am certain that a bright future awaits you. I would encourage you to keep on working as hard as you worked with your team and always put that extra effort that makes you stand out as a great leader.
Marcos Zavala
Lastima que no pude tomar fotos de cuando jugaron Dodgeball y Basketball, pero me alegro escuchar que te la pasaste bien.
-Maira
Gustavo---> ok pues
Marcos----> Thank you Marcos i learned so many lessons thanks to you'll=)
Post a Comment