On Wednesday, I had a fantastic time, we went to the aquarium in Newport and saw fish,sharks and had a good time. After the aquarium, we went to Hatfield marine Science center where we did some experiments with crabs. At first, they were kind of scary to hold because of their sharp legs, but after a while I got used to it and held them. I learned a lot of new things and had an interesting time. A few hours later we went to the beach. It was a nice sunny afternoon, I got in the water and after a while laid down in the nice, warm sand with one of my good friends named Carmen, we talked and had a nice relaxing afternoon. For dinner we had some Figaros pizza at a picnic area around the beach. Later on the staff put on some music and almost everyone started dancing. On the way back my group ( Group 2) planned the group thing for Friday and later on had some good love advice From Gustavo and Miguel:) Like Daisy said "What's said in the van, stays in the van" :) I can't stop saying how amazing this experience has been, I've been enjoying myself to the fullest and have been having a good time:)
1 comment:
Man! I look good!! Gustavo
Post a Comment