Hi there , my name is Daisy and I'm an upcoming senior at Benson Polytechnic High School in Portland OR . I was raised in Portland OR all my life .I enjoy playing soccer, I never get tired of it , I play it 6 days a week but that doesn't mean I'm good but I'm getting there . Also I'm a very chill person and I laugh excessively ! Laughter is my main priority. Ive had leadership experiences before , as for example when I was going to Elementary school my school was adding a grade every year ; 6th , 7th , and 8th . It is now a Pk-8 school and was in the process while I went there . So my class was the first 6th , 7th and 8th graders . Before we had a student council and I ran and got elected 3 years running , since 5th grade . In 7th grade I was school body president , so therefore leadership has started for me since young . I look forward to learning and embracing more leader skills in this Migrant Leadership Institute . I am here because I want to make something out of myself and I want to be a living proof that nothings impossible . There is ALOT of leadership brought out of our staff . They all are very successful and pursuing . I KNOW I will get many advantages out of this experience and I'm looking forward to it .
1 comment:
That is a really good looking picture. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment