Today is our last day at the Leadership Institute. I'm excited that I will be with my family again soon. I'm sad as well because in this short days I fell in love with everybody. Everything was so fun and everybody was so nice. I feel like we are one big family. I enjoyed being in group 2 with Mayra, Marcos, and Miguel. In less than a week everyone in the group started to get along quick. I'm truly going to miss everyone!! Yesterday we all went to the beach I had lot's of fun in the aquarium looking at all this amazing creatures. Also touching the snake its skin felt so soft i loved it. I enjoyed the labs and what I liked the most was going to the beach. I loved the air in my face and swimming in the freezing water. This Institute has taught me how to work as a team and how to be a better leader. I learned so much and I want to thank everyone the staff, Oscar, and Amas. It was worth it being here. I learned to believe in myself more and also I did things I didn't think I was ever going to do. I came out of my comfort zone and I risk my life in the challenge course. Everything was fun. I want to thank Batman(Romeo) for being a superhero also for letting me be Robin his sidekick. I want to give a shout out to Jose(baby-cow) please don't forget you're baby-tooth it took a lot of time to find it and I made you laugh. I really enjoyed everything I'm going to miss my whole group.I love the pictures I look so weird and caught me in the most random moments. Thanks Miguel, Marcos, and Mayra the classes we had really had me thinking about the future and of myself you all made and impact in me somehow. I'm going to miss everything hopefully we all see each other someday again. I'm looking forwards to tonight. I have so much more things to say but my feelings are crashing against each other. I can't explain it but thank you. I'll miss you Diana,Rossy, Eddy, Tono, gustavo, patricia and daisy. Love you all.
Love,
Josselyn Rendon OMLI~2011
1 comment:
Josselyn,
your going to make me cry! I am going to miss you. I enjoyed talking to you and hearing a bit about your story. Espero que todo te salga bien.
-Maira
Post a Comment