Sunday, August 7, 2011

Josselyn Sunday

I'm the girl in the black jacket all the way in the back row.
Hello, my name is Josselyn, I enjoy repairing machines. I can fix anything or if I don't know I always take time to figure it out to fix it . My goal is to be a full time general doctor. I also plan to be a mechanic in my free time. I live with my 2 brothers, stepsister, mom, and step-dad. I'm currently going to be a sophomore also will be the first in my family to graduate high school and go to college. I came to this Leadership Institute because somebody look at me as a leader. I came to learn more about being a leader. I want to know more about college. In my family right now I'm the one my brothers look up to as a role model. I want to be a great example for them. I majorly like to spend time with my family there my everything. I look up to them for everything because there supportive and caring. My personal motto is "Live like it's your last day, tomorrow might never come." I look up to this everyday I drink my Arizona drink like it's my last. I do everything with a passion even if I don't like it. I do everything like if it's the last thing I'm going to do. Live is short so I got to enjoy every single moment of it even if it's bad. Today was my first here in this Leadership Institute I'm enjoy it. We are all leaders and we are learning about each other and working together. This Institute is really working for me because I'm coming out of my shell I'm a little shy even though I don't look like it. I really enjoyed today I'm looking forward to tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment