Hello everybody, I am very glad to take advantage of this technology to write about the importance of this program starting with the first day. As my first day here in this institution, I'm able to see how important this program is socially and motivational. I have had the opportunity to meet with very outstanding and motivated people who may someday become our future teachers, doctors, or even our future generation of executives. Who knows!, we might have a future Bill Gates sitting next to us or the next Barack Obama next to us. There was a lot of social network through games such as "toro" and "kick ball" a great time/opportunity to meet other students of your same age who have experience the Latino spirit. I am very positive to my dedication and application in the classrooms of today, and the workplace of tomorrow, by sharing the ideology of leadership through networking and dedicating our skills that will help better our country tomorrow. I hope to get out a lot from this program and I hope to take back everything positive back to school and community. Before I forget, my personal motto is, " Time goes fast and you're the pilot." I hope to continue participating in this prestigious institution and hear from my future colleagues (you!) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment