Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Diana Tueday

Today, I had an amazing and fun day:) During lunch I laughed so hard I cried. I've met so many new people and had such a fun time talking to them and enjoyed their company. My favorite time during the day is usually lunch time or  when we do our exercise in the afternoon. Another of my favorite activities we did today was goal setting, we had to get a partner, and one is blindfolded and has to go through this small course with little obstacles,  I had fun and learned to trust other students.
So until next time!
Bye:)



2 comments:

omli student said...

:-)

Marcos Zavala

omli student said...

Hey Diana,
it feels me with excitement to hear that you have enjoyed your time here. It also makes me wish that I could spend more time with you guys in the classroom. I hope that you keep in touch with the friends you have made here and grow in your leadership together. Remember to expand on what you have learned here.
-Maira

Post a Comment