Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Diana Monday

Today, during the challenge course, all at once I felt: excited, nervous and scared. As I was climbing the stairs I felts pretty excited, until I looked down. I suddenly got dizzy and almost lost my balance, but as soon as all of the counselors and the staff from the challenge course started encouraging me, I felt much more confident and kept on going. It was a very fun and new experience, I really enjoyed myself.
Thank you OSU MLI and Challenge Course staff!:)

1 comment:

omli student said...

Diana I am proud of you por el echo de que te esforsaste para logar tu objetivo en el challenge course. This actions really speak about who you are. Eres una persona muy intelectual, aveses un poco seria pero siempre estas enfocada en el objetivo y lista para ayudar. Thanks and you are a great part of group 2.

Marcos Zavala

Post a Comment