Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Gustavo Tuesday

WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE HE POSTED THIS PICTURE!
Tuesday 3th day at the OMLI. Well today was was one of those hard days, specially because we spent four hours working with our groups. After working with our groups we all watch a movie then we talk about it then we made the made the "bridge if knowledge;" basically our mission was to make the largest bridge with straws, toothpicks, paperclips, tape, and marshmallows. We all could see everyone's faces reflecting tiredness, but even know we were tired we work as a team, and we had a lot of fun. Right now I'm really tired; I just want to go take a shower and go to sleep. I can't wait for tomorrow! We're having a trip to the beach and to an aquarium.
PEACE:]

3 comments:

omli student said...

That's True

omli student said...

People PLEASE TYPE YOUR NAME WHEN YOU WRITE A COMMENT.

PS: Por que uno. Uno como quiera! Las creaturas son las que sufren!

Gustavo

omli student said...

Gustavo I really like that picture. Bueno lo que te quiero decir es gracias por traer el bueno humor a el grupo. No solo eso sino que te as esforzado mucho por participar en cada una de las actividades. You have a leader in you. Keep up the good work.

Puro Guanajuato....



Marcos Zavala

Post a Comment